Friday, November 21, 2014

Miracle Paste for staph and MRSA boils

Since discovering essential oils, and reading and learning about them in my copious spare time (bwahaha), I have been having fun making up concoctions for other people.

Here is a recipe I made up for someone at our church that had a MRSA (staph) boil that would not clear up with anything else. For the carrier lotion, I used my trusty Whipped Body Butter.


After 24 hours of using this lotion, the boil was greatly reduced, and the accompanying low-grade fever was gone. Within 1 week of applying it 3-4 times daily to the boil, and to the bottoms of the feet before going to bed, the infection was completely cleared up. 

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, CDC, NSA, SS, Obama, or any other loving government organizations concerned with your health and well being. Therefore, please understand that this blog post simply reflects my entirely worthless medical opinions, and should not be used to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure, or otherwise interfere with any illness the government wants you to have. Have a nice day! :)

12 comments:

  1. Dangit, Zsu! I have such a love/hate relationship with you and your blog. I couldn't disagree more with the majority of your religious/political beliefs, but I adore you for posts like this. They keep me coming back. I love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the above commenter. As a Christian, I find I disagree with all of your religious beliefs. But, your homeschooling methods (I use "Pentime " thanks to you) and homemaking posts keep me coming back. In fact, it was your homemade Advent Calendars which got me here in the first place! I spent hours here shamelessly copying your toilet paper tube polar bears!

      Delete
  2. You are awesome! Love your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds absolutely wonderful, you and your church are like holistic miracle workers.
    I'm definitely going to have to concot this up once I actually buy essential oils, I bet it does wonders for head aches.

    I'd love to see if you could recreate vaporub but with essential oils ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the disclaimer:) and the lotion look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the boils reduce when they are "nursed" of their puss. MRSA is highly contagious (and can kill.) Please please PLEASE be careful around the person with MRSA (obviously you don't have to avoid them). We fiddled around with it for over 2 years before finally throwing in the towel and seeking out medical care. If the boil pops "down" it can enter the blood stream and kill you. That's why it's best for it to pop "out" It also keeps coming back (once we sought out help from an infectious disease Dr did it finally go away for good (praise God)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did the infectious disease dr help? My husband seen one today, said to see an immunologist.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for this article.
    In June this year my sister went into hospital with "pneumonia", they did a lung and kidney biopsy and she passed away from MRSA / Staph 20 days later. Each person that was in the ICU ward passed away after my sister and they suspect it was the MRSA that spread through the ward because it is so infectious. We have since been advised to use a cream we get in South Africa called bactroban on our nose and feet if we go to hospital. I have forwarded your recipe to some of my friends because any prevention is better than cure.
    Take care and love to the family x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You cannot cure MRSA with some paste you made up. It is a serious bacterial infection requiring antibiotics and it is often deadly. And the bottom of the feet...... really?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can use pure raw honey on any wound. No mixing required, just dab it on and bandage the wound accordingly. Been using it on my family for years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to let you know about honey. I use raw honey on any and all wounds. There is no bacteria known to man that can survive in honey. Just dab it on and bandage as necessary. Heals wounds very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C. Botulinum AKA Botulism grows in honey.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.